- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- ASI End User
- Classifieds and Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- ASI Readers' Choice Awards
HANNOVER, Germany — STICK!, the 3rd European Congress on Adhesive and Sealant Raw Materials, will be held in conjunction with the European Coatings Show 2003 in Nuremberg, Germany, April 9-10, 2003. The Congress will focus on:
· water-based, synthetic-resin dispersions;
· resins and tackifiers;
· reactive-backbone binders;
· naturally occurring raw-material resources;
· quality management and legislation; and
· outlook on new, innovative, chemical-setting raw materials and efficient development of tailor-made adhesives.
This congress is organized by Vincentz Verlag, Hannover, Germany, in cooperation with Hinterwaldner Consulting & Partner GbR, Kirchseeon, Germany, and will be simultaneously translated in English and German.
The detailed program and abstracts can be seen at http://www.coatings.de/ecs.