- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Services Marketplace
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- ASI Readers' Choice Awards
The November issue of ASI is one of our “green”-focused editions, and I’d love to get some input from our online community for a Sustainability Roundtable piece that I’m putting together.
I’ve listed several questions below. Please share your responses to any or all of the questions by leaving a comment. (If you’d like to participate privately, please send your responses to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.) Thank you for your input!
1. What does “sustainability” mean to your company?
2. How have environmental regulations/legislation impacted manufacturing in the adhesives/sealants industry?
3. What steps has your company taken to address the concept of sustainability?
4. How does the concept of sustainability impact new product development at your company?
5. What do you see as the future of sustainability in the adhesives/sealants industry?