This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in HORN’s expanded distributor agreement with BASF (HORN Expands Partnership with BASF): “HORN recently announced it has expanded its distribution partnership with BASF in the western U.S. The distributor now offers…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for April 27 - May 3
1. HORN Expands Partnership with BASF
2. Imerys Talc Names Lintech Distributor of the Year
3. PPG Receives $224,000 from DOE to Develop Pigments #5 last week
4. Berry Plastics Announces Board Appointments
5. Wilmar to Purchase Huntsman’s Surfactants Business #4 last week