- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- ASI End User
- Classifieds and Services Marketplace
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- ASI Readers' Choice Awards
Infopro Communications and the ACDV (association ) are getting together to organize a congress and an exhibition called The Plant Based Summit which will take place in Paris (Porte Maillot) from November 19th to November 21st.
Plant Based Summit will focus on technological innovation and business contacts for the companies which work in the biobased economy in order to foster the development of biobased products, solutions, and applications in the European market. Our Congress’s programme will deal with the current issues that are at the very heart of their concerns; and our exhibition will gather the best experts:
• 40 targeted conferences with 100 leading speakers will share their expertise on the key challenges related to technical and scientific innovations, development, industrialization, changes in terms of impacts and outcomes, providing first-hand insights and updates to around a thousand delegates.
• 50 suppliers will showcase their solutions and products to more than 1000 professional actors along the entire value chain of the biobased industry. Plant Based Summit will mainly gather 3 types of delegates:
● Biobased products manufacturers
● Biobased products downstream actors (transformators, distribution network...)
● Biobased economy stakeholders
• Technical visits during a special day, November 21st.
PBS is the place to connect key international decision-makers, the ones who decide and build the future landscape of the European Biobased business.