- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Services Marketplace
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- ASI Readers' Choice Awards
The purpose of the seminar is to promote higher standards of quality and environmental awareness in the pressure sensitive tape industry globally. Tech XXIV will provide a forum for discussion among industry leaders of the latest and current concerns related to pressure sensitive tape.
Topic categories include, but are not limited to:
- New technology, including new raw materials for backings, release facings, adhesives, saturates, prime and release coats;
- International standards and test methods;
- Environmental issues; and
- Quality – techniques, procedures and support systems.
To submit a paper for consideration, please contact the PSTC at 877-523-7782, or fax 877-607-7782.