Raw materials and chemicals are an absolutely vital resource for the adhesives and sealants industry. We’re compiling a Materials Roundtable piece for a future issue, and your input will be invaluable. Below is a series of questions related to raw materials and chemicals. Please feel free to answer any or all of the questions from your own perspective as a materials supplier or purchaser/end user.
1. How is the increasingly global economy impacting raw materials/chemicals supplies and/or suppliers?
2. What impact does continuing regulation/legislation have on the raw materials/chemicals sector?
3. How important is a collaborative relationship between raw materials/chemicals suppliers and manufacturers/formulators in the adhesives and sealants industry?
4. What factors are driving innovation for raw materials/chemicals producers? How do these materials advancements help serve the adhesives and sealants industry?
5. What does the future hold (near- or long-term) for the supplies and/or suppliers of raw materials/chemicals?
Your answers can be added here as a comment, or feel free to email them to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also provide your input on our Facebook page or via Twitter (please use #letstalkmaterials). If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Thank you in advance for your feedback and insights!