Saint-Gobain recently announced it has acquired 100% of the share capital of h-old, an Italy-based company, from private equity fund Arcadia Small Cap. Founded in 1982, h-old designs, manufactures and distributes specialty adhesive tapes mainly in Europe for various high-performance applications for industrial and automotive markets. The company’s sales are expected to be approximately €25 million ($27.7 million) in 2016.
h-old reportedly will reinforce Saint-Gobain’s high-performance plastics business through complementary commercial positions in terms of geography and applications.
Top 5 News that Sticks for November 6-12
1. Saint-Gobain Finalizes H-old Acquisition
2. Emerald Specialties Sale Complete
3. Ashland Receives Infinite Possibility Award
4. RPM Acquires Adhere Industrial Tapes
5. Roma Appointed MAPEI General Manager