Nordson ASYMTEK, a leader in dispensing, coating, and jetting technologies, will host free technical seminars on conformal coating, dispensing, and jetting applications and innovations and the fluids, equipment, and manufacturing techniques to implement them. The seminars will be held at the Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel, in Richardson, Texas. The conformal coating seminar will be on Wednesday, September 12, and the jetting and dispensing seminar will be Thursday, September 13, 2012.
"Nordson ASYMTEK hosts seminars throughout the world to provide a forum for people involved with the application of adhesives, sealants, conformal coatings, and other liquids to learn about the latest fluid chemistries, process techniques, and manufacturing solutions. The seminars provide an opportunity to interact with experts and others utilizing these products and technologies," said Paul Gallo, sales manager, USA and Americas, Nordson ASYMTEK.
Some of the topics to be covered are:
- PCB Cleaning Benefits and Media
- SMTA - Your Network for Electronic Assembly Technology
- The Benefits of Conformal Coating and What You Need To Know To Get It Right
- Coating Equipment and Application Techniques
- Interactive Programming Session for Coating
- Automating Conformal Coating Inspections
- Plasma Surface Treatment to Enhance Dispensing Applications
- Rheology for Adhesive Dispensing Applications
- UV Curable Materials for Display Applications
- Semiconductor Grade Flux Selection and Addressing Potential Issues with Flux Residue
- Dispensing Equipment, Applications, and Jetting Techniques
- Interactive Calculator
- Automated Inspection Techniques for Underfill and Microelectronics
The seminars are geared for manufacturing and process engineers and manufacturing, operations, and plant managers. Presenters come from companies throughout the industry including Elantas PDG, Henkel International, HumiSeal, Indium, Nordson ASYMTEK, Nordson MARCH, Nordson YESTECH, the SMTA, Sony Chemicals, and Tech Spray.