Mass Spectrometry 2013 is a world-class international conference and exhibition, covering fundamentals, best practice and applications in mass spectrometry and mass spectrometry coupled techniques. Taking place 6-7 March, 2013 at the state-of-the-art Biopolis, Singapore, this educational event offers you the chance to learn from some of the world's top experts in the use of mass spectrometry in a format that offers solutions to routine analytical challenges across industry sectors.
What Does it Cover
The two-day programme has been developed to cover the basics, method development, best practice and analysis of results vital to efficient and robust MS use. Presentations include:
• LC for LC-MS: Exploiting the Power of Scouting Gradients
• LC for LC-MS: Considerations When Designing an HPLC Method for Use with LC-MS
• Hyphenating GC-MS: the GC Perspective
• Hyphenating GC-MS: the MS Perspective
• Fundamentals of the Electrospray Process
• Choosing Interface and Mass Spectrometer Settings for LC-MS
• Operational Description of an APCI LC-MS Interface
• Ion Suppression and Other Performance Problems in Electrospray
• Using MS to Identify Unknowns and Known Unknowns Using Databases and Third Party Mass Spectral Software
• Applications of IMS TOF in Drug Discovery
• Fundamentals and Applications of FT ICR Mass Spectrometry
• Mass Spectrometry Imaging and In situ Ambient MS
• Selected Ion Flow Tube Mass Spectrometry
• Imaging Mass Spectrometry Data Analysis
• Recent Advances and Applications in DART Techniques
• Exploiting High Resolution Mass Spectrometry for Macromolecule and Biomolecule Analysis
• Mass Spectrometry for Biopolymer/BioPharmaceutical Characterization
• Protein and Carbohydrate Sequencing using Mass Spectrometry
Click here for more details.
What Will You Learn
If you currently use mass spectrometry or plan to use it in the future, and need a better understanding of the various techniques, how and when they should be applied, and how to interpret the results you obtain, then Mass Spectrometry 2013 is for you. By attending the event you will learn from and network with leading educators who will offer their knowledge, experience and insight into optimizing your mass spectrometry methods and workflows.
Running alongside the conference programme and exhibition will be a scientific poster session. Each day a one-hour session will be open for all delegates to browse the posters and discuss issues presented with the poster authors. The conference is now open to poster submissions - if you would like to submit a poster on mass spectrometry fundamentals, practicalities or applications simply click here. All poster presenters will be charged a discounted delegate fee.
Online registration is now open for the conference. Discounted rates will be offered to poster presenters.