- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- ASI End User
- Classifieds and Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- ASI Readers' Choice Awards
It all starts with being able to visualize the future — its possibilities and its challenges.The 8th Annual Manufacturing Leadership Summit will take manufacturers on a journey into that future by exploring the impact of increasingly flatter and collaborative organizations, new business models to exploit high growth markets, new ways of organizing production globally, build-to-demand supply chains, advanced workforce skills, and the megatrends of the social enterprise, mobility, and cloud computing.
The Manufacturing Leadership Summit is the only event where top manufacturing executives gather to share their strategies, experiences, and best practices on becoming more competitive in today’s global market.
With three days of amazing educational sessions, and hours of dedicated networking time, this is an incredible opportunity for you to build new relationships with other senior-level manufacturing executives, with minimal cost and effort.
Summit attendees will:
- Forge relationships with other manufacturers that can lead to profitable partnerships
- Discover a road-map for innovation-led transformation through case studies of top manufacturers
- Learn about technological advances that will revolutionize your business
- Glean inspiration from some of the top minds in the industry