RPM International Inc., Medina, OH, has announced the acquisition of a 49% interest in Chinese licensee Carboline Dalian Paint Production Co. Ltd (Carboline Dalian) by its subsidiary, Carboline Co. The remaining 51% of the joint venture will be owned by UniChemical Co., a long-standing partner of Carboline’s in another venture, Carboline Korea Ltd.
manufactures corrosion-control coatings and linings for a range of industries,
including offshore drilling, oil and gas, petrochemical, general manufacturing
and OEM, nuclear and conventional power, and more.
headquarters and manufacturing facilities are located in Dalian
City, Liaoning Province, People’s
Republic of China.
The company, which employs 60, also has a sales office and warehouse in Shanghai.
RPM ACQUIRES INTEREST IN CHINESE LICENSEE
March 1, 2009