Quality managers and others responsible for maintaining the integrity of temperature and/or humidity chart recorders or data loggers can now download a comprehensive guide to all aspects of instrument calibration atwww.dicksondata.com/calibration/calibration_order.php.
Chapters of this online guide include:
- Explanations of why calibrations are required
- Review of calibration methods to choose from
- A step-by-step guide to developing calibration schedules
- “Before” Data considerations
- Best-fit applications for 1-point, 3-point and custom-point calibrations
- Glossary of calibration terms
- Optional Calibration Club registration
Product and calibration inquiries can be directed to customer service at (800) 757-3747, fax (630) 543-0498 or by writing Dickson at 930 South Westwood Avenue, Addison, IL 60101.
Report Abusive Comment