This organizational change, called the Office of Strategic Growth, will partner with Celanese’s businesses to:
- Enrich the portfolio of projects and technologies to better align with customer strategies and strengthen the Celanese manufacturing processes;
- Accelerate the improvement of innovation processes to increase the company’s ability to get paid for innovation that creates value for Celanese and its customers; and
- Build best-in-class capabilities and talent in critical areas of the company.
- Michael Stubblefield will assume the role of chief marketing officer effective Nov. 1.
- Jon Mortimer will assume the role of chief technology officer. Mortimer will transition into this role over the course of the current quarter.
For more information, visitwww.celanese.com.