- CNX Distribution will serve customers in Arkansas, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Dowd and Guild Inc. will serve customers in Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico and Utah.
- J.F. Shelton Co. will serve customers in Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington and Wyoming in the United States. The company will also serve customers in Canadian Provinces Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
- L.V. Lomas Limited will serve Canadian customers in Ontario, Quebec and the Maritimes.
- McCullough & Associates will serve customers in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
- Palmer Holland will serve customers in Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
LANXESS CORP. EXPANDS DISTRIBUTOR NETWORK FOR INORGANIC PIGMENTS
November 13, 2008
LANXESS Corp.’s Inorganic Pigments Group (IPG) has announced that it will expand its distributor network, which currently includes Dowd and Guild Inc. and J.F. Shelton Co., to CNX Distribution, L.V. Lomas Limited, McCullough & Associates, and Palmer Holland to sell the chemical company’s BAYFERROX®inorganic pigments. These distributors of specialty chemicals will begin selling the pigments to paint, coatings, plastics and specialty application accounts on January 1, 2009.