Evonik recently announced that it will present six papers and one technical poster at the 2019 edition of The Center for Polyurethanes Industry’s (CPI) annual Technical Conference, which is taking place October 7-9 in Orlando, Fla. Technical sessions reportedly highlight topics from across the polyurethane industry, including updates on regulatory changes, breakthrough technologies, market data, and current challenges facing the industry.
Topics covered in Evonik’s technical presentations will reportedly include:
- Blowing agents—optimizing surfactant technology for rigid PU spray foam
- Automotive—how to drive down odor in automotive foams with next-generation silicone surfactants
- CASE coatings—creating high-performance polyurea elastomer systems
- Flexible foam—evaluating the impact on compression set
- Rigid construction—the Importance of adhesion in rigid PU foam
- Spray foam—introducing the next generation of stabilizers for low-density, open-cell spray foam systems