Adhesive and sealant formulations’ success depends on raw materials and chemicals. So what’s happening in this often turbulent industry?
The April issue of ASI will provide answers—but we need your help! Our “2016 Raw Materials and Chemicals Roundtable” will share insights gleaned from top suppliers, industry leaders—and you, our online community. Below is a series of questions addressing various aspects of the raw materials and chemicals sector:
1. How is the increasingly global economy impacting raw materials/chemicals supplies and/or suppliers?
2. How does your company address the constantly changing landscape of regulation/legislation?
3. How important is a collaborative relationship between raw materials/chemicals suppliers and manufacturers/formulators in the adhesives and sealants industry?
4. What factors are driving innovation for raw materials/chemicals producers?
5. What does the future hold (near- or long-term) for the supplies and/or suppliers of raw materials/chemicals?
We’d love to hear your thoughts on any or all of these issues. Please feel free to comment here, or contact me directly (by March 1) at email@example.com with your responses. Thank you in advance, and be sure to check out the full article in the April issue!