Handbook of Adhesive Technology, Third Edition
- Bridges the technological gap between scientific literature and industrial practice
- Examines the complex and advanced technology of adhesives
- Presents useful new information for many important classes of adhesives
- Discusses all aspects of adhesive bonding
- incorporates new developments in bio-based adhesives and nanotechnology
This classic reference examines the mechanisms driving adhesion, categories of adhesives, techniques for bond formation and evaluation, and major industrial applications. Integrating recent innovation and improved instrumentation, the work offers broad and comprehensive coverage. This edition incorporates several new adhesive classes, new application topics, and recent developments with nanoadhesives and bio-based adhesives. Existing chapters are thoroughly updated, revised, or replaced and authored by top specialists in the field. Abundant figures, tables, and equations appear throughout the work.