Brookfield Engineering Laboratories has announced the release of its new 2010 catalog, featuring a complete line of viscometers/rheometers, texture analyzers and powder flow testers.
Here’s what’s new for 2010:
- New Powder Flow Tester - delivering quick and easy analysis of powder flow behavior in industrial processing equipment. The Brookfield PFT is ideal for manufacturers who process powders daily and want to minimize or eliminate the downtime and expense that occurs when feeders/hoppers/silos fail to discharge.
- New DV-II+Pro EXTRA - Brookfield took the DVII+Pro, its most popular and versatile viscometer, and added something Extra - all its best options, plus free Rheocalc software. The result is an instrument designed to deliver dramatic time savings and superior performance in the lab.
- New EZ-Lock Spindle Coupling Kits - now available for the Small Sample Adapter, UL Adapter, Helipath Stand, DIN Adapter and Thermosel. The new EZ-Lock Vane Spindle Set is also available.
- New Falling Ball Viscometer - an instrument that provides dynamic viscosity measurement of transparent Newtonian fluids utilizing the simple but precise Höppler principle to measure viscosity.
- New RS Portable Rheometer - operates in the lab, on the production floor or in the field with a rechargeable battery.