Evonik Reorganizes Distribution Structure
The transition period has reportedly commenced and will be fully implemented by November.
Evonik Corp.’s coatings additives business line has begun the reorganization its distribution network in North America. The transition period will reportedly be fully implemented by November.
Coating Additives Business Line appoints:
• Dorsett & Jackson Inc. in the West;
• Palmer Holland Inc. in the Midwest;
• IMCD U.S. LLC in the Northeast;
• Chem-Materials Co. for additives in the South;
• Kohl Marketing Inc. for silica coatings and inks in the South;
• L.V. Lomas Ltd. in Canada; and
• First Quality Chemicals S.A. de C.V. in Mexico.
“With an expanded product portfolio and expertise from three legacy businesses of Evonik and Air Products’ Performance Material Division, the new business line coatings additives is in a fortunate situation to be able to deliver additional value to our coatings and inks customers. As an extension of our sales force, our distribution partners play a critical role in this value delivery,” said John Kennedy, vice president, coating additives Americas. “This new, streamlined distribution network of Evonik’s coating additives business line will help us deliver on this promise with speed, efficiency, and simplicity.”
For more information, visit www.coating-additives.com.