Published once every three years, The Adhesive and Sealant Council’s “North American Adhesives and Sealants Market Report” features quantitative and qualitative market data in an easy-to-digest format that gives companies access to the critical data necessary to help plan for future sales growth. The report defines the current marketplace in volume and value and forecasts growth over a three-year period (2020-2023).
In addition, the report is harmonized with FEICA’s European Market Report and the Asia ARAC market study on segment market definitions. For user convenience, market data is organized similarly across adhesive and sealant technologies and end-use markets.
This year’s report also includes a new section focused on additive manufacturing (AM), a rapidly growing industry with double-digit annual growth expected through 2023. Adhesives will become more important to incorporating AM components into assemblies and end products, and AM designers and adhesive R&D teams should collaborate to find suitable bonding solutions.
The report features deep-dive qualitative interviews with key end users, as well as:
- An outlook on raw materials
- Quantitative data for hot-melt, solvent-borne, reactive, pressure-sensitive, and water-soluble adhesives
- An overview of top regulatory issues through 2020
- Channels to market for seven key distribution markets
- Ecommerce with an analysis on trends and market drivers
- A matrix of manufacturers
For additional details about the report, visit www.ascouncil.org.