Products in the AC8-HD Series from Excelitas Technologies® Corp. are designed with a patented technology that enables uniformity of output across the irradiation area. OmniCure® AC8150P-HD, AC8225P-HD, and AC8300P-HD air-cooled are UV LED curing solutions that each deliver a high optical dose. Available in 385 nm, 395 nm, and 405 nm wavelengths, the AC8-HD delivers over 15 W/cm2 peak irradiance and double the dose of the standard AC8 Series of products, making them ideal for large-area curing applications that demand high dosage.
- High optical output power and irradiance: Support a wider range of applications and achieve faster curing of adhesives, coatings, and inks
- Shared mechanical enclosure as standard AC8 and AC9 Series: Scale production speed or expand into new applications without complex changes in integration
- Patented process for addressing individual LED module output: Achieve superior uniformity over the entire curing area
- Ability to adjoin multiple systems together with +/- 10% uniformity between heads: Maintain even and consistent curing over any size of curing area
- Compact, air-cooled design: Easily integrate into any workstation with no additional venting, ozone extraction, or chillers required
- Highly-efficient LED modules: Save costs from reduced power consumption compared to arc lamp systems
- 20,000 hour typical lifetime: Reduce running costs compared to arc lamp solutions
The light source is suitable for large-area curing of coatings, adhesives, and inks in medical, industrial, electronics manufacturing, wood coating, touch panel/display, solar panel, conformal coating, automotive, and print applications.
For more information, visit www.excelitas.com.