This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Readers last week were most interested in Jowat’s hot-melt adhesives (Jowat Adopts Polypropylene Carbonate Polyols in Hot-Melt Adhesives): “Novomer Inc. recently announced that Jowat AG is reportedly the first to commercially adopt Novomer’s new Converge® polypropylene carbonate (PPC) polyols for use in…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for November 16-22
1. Jowat Adopts Polypropylene Carbonate Polyols in Hot-Melt Adhesives
2. Momentive Announces Two Expansions second week at #2
3. Sika Sales Rise in All Regions in Third Quarter 2014
4. Avery Dennison Third Quarter 2014 Results Meet Expectations
5. Dow Increases Divestiture Target to $7 Billion