This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Readers last week were most interested in a development agreement between American Securities and Royal Adhesives (American Securities to Acquire Royal Adhesives and Sealants from Arsenal Capital): “American Securities LLC and Arsenal Capital Partners recently announced that American Securities has partnered with management and signed a definitive agreement to acquire Royal Adhesives and Sealants LLC from Arsenal Capital Partners….”
Top 5 News that Sticks for May 3-9
1. American Securities to Acquire Royal Adhesives and Sealants from Arsenal Capital #4 last week
2. Dow Opens Packaging Innovation Center in Italy
3. Sartomer Americas to Market Specialty Chemicals Directly to Brazil
4. Housing Recovery Slow and Steady in 2015
5. Stronger U.S. Dollar Negatively Impacted 3M’s First Quarter 2015 Sales #5 last week