Last week, news from Sika regarding a completed divestment garnered the most reader interest: “Sika has closed the transaction related to the divestment of its European industrial coatings business to The Sherwin-Williams Co. The deal was announced on August 19, 2021. The associated sales proceeds amount to €200 million (approximately $222.3 million).”
Are you up to date on all of the latest industry acquisitions? Subscribe to ASI eNews, and we’ll deliver the news directly to you!
Top 5 News that Sticks for April 10-16
- Sika Completes Divestment of European Industrial Coatings Business #5 last week
- BASF and L&L Products Collaborate on Battery Protection Solution #3 last week
- Net Revenue Jumps 18% for H.B. Fuller in Fiscal 2022 First Quarter
- Wacker to Raise Prices Globally
- RPM Achieves Record Sales for Fiscal 2022 Third Quarter
This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants, and coatings-related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media channels.