This new line of acrylic transfer PSAs will likely be sold as full-width logs, and the company will make modifications to the products, based on volume, if a customer requires it. The PSAs are available in a variety of coat weights, mil thicknesses, pigmented color and liner options. All of these products adhere to PSTC and ASTM test guidelines and are UL recognized for marking and labeling NT100 and NT140.
New products include:
- 600 Series – High shear, moderate LSE, and high-temp shear.
- 800 Series – Lower cost, high peel, high tack.
- 900 Series – For low-temperature applications.
- 200 GFR Series – Glass-filled, high shear, high cohesive strength (clear or red)
- 900 GFR Series – Glass-filled for low-temperature applications (clear of red)