The Adhesive and Sealant Council (ASC) recently announced significant expansion of member programs and services through the development of a board-approved 2020 Long Range Plan. Beginning this year and extending through 2020, the association intends to deliver 12 new initiatives to strengthen the ASC value proposition for member companies.
“There has never been a time in the ASC’s 60-year history where so much value is being delivered back to our members for their dues investment,” said Bill Allmond, president. Financial and staff resources are now being deployed to deliver or develop the first of several new initiatives planned for 2018, including:
- A Certificate Program for marketing and business development professionals;
- An advanced technology component to ASC’s Training Academy;
- A university outreach program that bridges the industry with academia and students;
- A community of high-potential, emerging leaders where they identify specific skill sets essential for future mobility;
- The second of a two-part adhesive and sealant selection guide for auto manufacturers;
- Engagement with big-box retailers to promote dialogue about chemicals management;
- A members-only information-sharing network that keeps members updated on global regulatory developments; and
- The ASC North America Market Report 2018-2020.
“Because ASC’s members value what they personally participate in, the ASC Long Range Plan is about ways we engage them that personally and professionally impact them in powerful ways,” said Allmond. “It’s about creating opportunities for our members where none exist and ensuring ASC’s priorities and resources are aligned with their evolving needs and expectations.”
For more information, visit www.ascouncil.org.