Mactac® reports that it delivers an extensive offering of pressure-sensitive adhesive tapes for protective and diagnostic equipment applications. Available 24/7 to help customers provide needed medical resources, Mactac’s industrial foam and medical tapes are reportedly ideal for face masks, protective shields, and sanitization dispensers.
“Mactac’s medical and diagnostic tapes are available to help our customers provide needed protective and diagnostic equipment to the medical community,” said Janet Page, senior Marketing manager for Mactac Performance Adhesives. “As always, our adhesives are solvent-free and 100-percent skin-friendly. Additionally, our shipping processes are currently expedited so samples and orders arrive extremely fast.”
According to Mactac, its protective and diagnostic equipment tape offerings include:
- MacBond® HTA410 acrylic tapes—available in double-coated and transfer adhesive constructions; feature Mactac’s HTA410 adhesive with excellent quick tack and peel strength; bond well to polyether/polyurethane open-cell foams and medium- to high-surface-energy plastics; ideal for face shields and more
- MacBond LSE427 acrylic tapes—available as a double-coated tape, as well as a 2.0-mil transfer adhesive and a 5.0-mil tissue-supported transfer adhesive; feature Mactac’s LSE427 adhesive that is designed for bonding to foams and plastic materials
- MacMount® Ultra 555 mounting and bonding tapes—available as a double-coated polyester construction and a double-coated foam; feature a 78# SCK liner and Mactac’s Ultra 555 adhesive; designed to provide ultimate holding power and are ideal for dispenser, fixtures, or protective shielding installations
- MacBond foam bonding tapes—available with a 60# or 80# liner; feature Mactac’s FBR899 adhesive (exposed side) and XT rubber adhesive (liner side); FBR899 quickly and easily bonds to open-cell polyurethane foams, and the high-shear XT rubber bonds well to smooth surfaces
- Single-coated foam tapes (TM4101, TM4130)—available in 1/16- and 1/32-in. thicknesses; feature Mactac’s Acrysure® acrylic adhesive and a 96# PCK liner; designed for electrodes, face shields, seals, and gaskets
- Double-coated foam tapes (TM4200, TM4230)—available in 1/16- and 1/32-in. thicknesses; feature Mactac’s Acrysure adhesive on the liner side and Silk™ adhesive system on the unwind side; ideal for device assembly where depth is needed, as well as for electrodes, seals, and gaskets
- Single-coated nonwoven tapes (TM8102)—feature a 2.4-oz white spunlace nonwoven construction paired with a medical-grade acrylic adhesive; work well for soft coverings, electrodes, and monitoring devices
For more information, www.mactac.com/industrialtapes.