The Dynatrol® Teflon®-coated liquid level switch, CL‐10GH, is the latest addition to the Dynatrol line of high, intermediate, and low point level detectors for liquids or slurries. Applications may include automotive coatings, powder slurry, paint/pigments slurries, fillers and extenders, gums, thickeners, starches, stabilizers, and polymers. According to the company, the detector provides rugged construction with a sensitive transmission of vibration energy.
Pairing the new level switch with the Dynatrol EC-501A(G) control unit reportedly increases stability by eliminating the variances of direct input power. The CL-10GH liquid level switch has no moving parts, floats, diaphragms, or packing glands to deteriorate. It requires no field adjustments and is easily installed in almost any position of a vessel or pipe.
Specifications for the CL-10GH liquid level switch include:
- Explosion proof—CSA NRTL/C approved for Class 1, Group D, Division 1 Class 2,
- Groups E, F, and G
- Pressure rating—3,000 psig at 100°F
- Temperature rating—300°F (high-temperature construction available)
- Pressure connection—3/4-in. NPT
- Conduit connection—1/2-in. NPT
- Process contact surfaces: Teflon over 316 S.S. (standard)
- Available with 4-24 mA DC proportional output
Learn more about the new liquid level switch at www.dynatrolusa.com.