Interested individuals are invited to register to attend the 45th Annual Meeting of the Adhesion Society, which will be held in San Diego, Calif., February 20-23, 2022. Attendees will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. The in-person event will feature:
- Concurrent technical sessions
- Plenary and keynote presentations
- Poster session and exhibition
- Peebles student award symposium and Alan Gent award competition
- Women’s networking reception
- Planning get-together where attendees can bring ideas for session topics for the 2023 Annual Meeting
- 5k fun run/walk
- Networking opportunities
Prior to the start of the meeting, a panel of experts will teach a short course on Adhesion Science and Technology on February 18-19, 2022. The course will provide an introduction and overview to a variety of important topics in the field of adhesion. Highlighting the contributions that surfaces, adhesive chemistry, polymer behavior, and mechanics make to measured adhesion, the course will share strategic insights for bonding success ranging from structural to soft matter adhesion.
Registration and additional details are available at www.adhesionsociety.org.