Organizers recently announced that the program for the 45th Annual Meeting of the Adhesion Society has been released. The event will be held February 20-23 in San Diego, Calif. The meeting will feature:
- Concurrent technical sessions
- Plenary and keynote presentations
- Poster session and exhibition
- Peebles student award symposium and Alan Gent award competition
- Women’s networking reception
- Planning get-together where attendees can bring ideas for session topics for the 2023 Annual Meeting
- 5k fun run/walk
In addition, two days before the start of the meeting, a panel of experts from the Adhesion Society will teach a short course on Adhesion Science and Technology. The course provides an introduction and overview to a variety of important topics in the field of adhesion. Highlighting the significant contributions that surfaces, adhesive chemistry, polymer behavior, and mechanics make to measured adhesion, the course provides strategic insights for bonding success ranging from structural to soft matter adhesion.
For registration and other details, visit www.adhesionsociety.org.