This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in an unplanned manufacturing disruption at a Huntsman facility (Equipment Failure Causes Huntsman Manufacturing Disruption): “Huntsman Corp. recently announced it experienced an unplanned manufacturing disruption on a production unit at its facility in Port Neches, Texas. There were no injuries…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for August 17-23
1. Equipment Failure Causes Huntsman Manufacturing Disruption
2. Continued Growth Expected for UV-Curable Resins Market
3. Kraton Receives Notice of Termination of Combination Agreement from LCY #1 last week
4. Brookfield Announces Viscosity Courses
5. LANXESS Continues Restructuring