This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Last week, a leadership change at Avery Dennison garnered the most interest (Butier Named Avery Dennison President and COO): “Avery Dennison Corp. recently announced that its board of directors has elected Mitchell R. Butier president and chief operating officer (COO). Butier has been the company’s…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for November 9-15
1. Butier Named Avery Dennison President and COO
2. Momentive Announces Two Expansions
3. Hernon Appoints Turkish Distributor
4. Ellsworth Adhesives Signs Distributor Agreement with Dow Corning
5. Sika’s Global Automotive Business Named Finalist for PACE Award