This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Last week, an announcement from Dow regarding its plans for divestments drew the most interest (Dow Increases Divestiture Target to $7 Billion): “The Dow Chemical Co. recently announced an increased divestiture target aligned to further enhance the value of its portfolio and support the…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for November 23-29
1. Dow Increases Divestiture Target to $7 Billion #5 last week
2. Jowat Adopts Polypropylene Carbonate Polyols in Hot-Melt Adhesives #1 last week
3. Evonik Announces New Distributor Agreements
4. 3M Receives Leadership Awards
5. OSHA to Provide Relief from GHS Compliance Deadline