Raw materials and chemicals are the backbone of the adhesives and sealants industry. Whether commodity or bespoke, each adhesive and sealant product must start with the right materials if it has any hope of success. But what’s happening in this often tumultuous industry?
In the March issue of ASI, we’ll share answers—but we need your help. Our “2015 Raw Materials and Chemicals Roundtable” will share insights gleaned from leading suppliers, industry leaders—and you, our online community. Below is a series of questions addressing various aspects of the raw materials and chemicals sector:
1. Merger and acquisition activity among raw materials/chemicals companies has rekindled of late. What does this mean for the adhesives and sealants industry?
2. How does your company address the constantly changing regulatory/legislative landscape?
3. How important is the concept of sustainability in your company’s products and manufacturing processes?
4. How is the fluctuating global economy impacting raw materials and chemicals used in the adhesives and sealants industry?
5. What is the main challenge faced by manufacturers/suppliers of raw materials and chemicals, and what impact might that challenge have on the adhesives and sealants industry? How does your company address that challenge?
We’d love to hear your thoughts on any or all of these issues. Please feel free to comment here, or contact me directly (by January 23) at email@example.com with your responses. Thank you in advance, and be sure to check out the full article in the March issue!