This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested Sika’s acquisitions of Axson Technologies and Duro-Moza (Sika Announces Two Acquisitions): “Sika recently announced plans for two acquisitions. The company has entered into exclusive negotiations with…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for February 1-7
1. Sika Announces Two Acquisitions
2. BASF to Increase Butanediol Capacity
3. Acquisitions Help Drive PPG Sales Growth in 2014
4. Growth Trend Continues for Plasticizers #5 last week
5. Applied Adhesives Partners with Nordson