This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in Huntsman’s titanium dioxide capacity reduction (Huntsman to Reduce TiO2 Capacity): “Huntsman Corp. recently announced a plan to reduce its titanium dioxide (TiO2) capacity by approximately 100 kt, representing…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for March 1-7
1. Huntsman to Reduce TiO2 Capacity #3 last week
2. AkzoNobel Adds Capacity in Indonesia
3. Huntsman Calls 2014 “Remarkable Year”
4. BASF and Yara to Build Ammonia Plant in Texas
5. McGarry Named President of PPG