The adhesive tapes market is estimated to be $51.3 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach $69.4 billion by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.26% between 2017 and 2022, according to a report published by Markets and Markets. Over the past few years, the demand for silicone-based adhesive tapes has reportedly been increasing in various end-use industries.
The hot-melt technology segment is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period, while the paper segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2017 to 2022.
Top 5 News that Sticks for April 15-21
1. Hot Melts Lead Adhesive Tapes Market Growth
2. OMNOVA First Quarter Sales Rise 2%
3. AJ Adhesives and Mid-America Packaging Acquire Wes Adhesives
4. H.B. Fuller Income Jumps 42% in First Quarter 2018 (#4 last week)
5. Gabriel Performance Products Acquires Royce International
Report Abusive Comment