Last week, news regarding Meridian Adhesives’ acquisition of Epoxies, Etc. garnered much reader interest (Meridian Adhesives Group Acquires Epoxies, Etc.): “Meridian Adhesives Group recently announced its acquisition of Epoxies, Etc., a resin formulator of epoxies, urethanes, and silicones. Arsenal Capital Partners created Meridian in 2018 as its platform in the global adhesives and sealants sector, focusing on high-value adhesives technologies.
“Epoxies, Etc. is a manufacturer and formulator of specialty epoxies, urethanes, silicones, and UV-curable systems, including adhesives, potting compounds, and coatings. Based in Cranston, R.I., the company offers products that are used in the electronic, electrical, construction, and decorative industries.
“‘We are thrilled to be part of the Meridian Adhesives Group,’ said Michael Harrington, president and CEO of Epoxies, Etc. ‘This merger will enable us to continue our rapid growth in our strategic markets. Our customers and all Epoxies, Etc. stakeholders will benefit from Meridian’s support.’”
Top 5 News that Sticks for September 1-7
- Meridian Adhesives Group Acquires Epoxies, Etc.
- Gdihi Joins FLEXcon North America as Vice President of Supply Chain
- Dow to Retrofit Louisiana Cracker with Fluidized Catalytic Dehydrogenation Technology to Produce On-Purpose Propylene
- Lintech to Represent DSM Coating Resins in Midwest and Southwest
- Chromaflo Technologies Announces Organizational Changes #third week in Top 5!
This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants, and coatings-related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.