Readers last week continued to be interested in H.B. Fuller’s appointment of a new executive vice president and chief operating officer (Mastin Named H.B. Fuller Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer as Clark Moves to Advisory Role): “‘We are delighted to welcome Celeste to H.B. Fuller,’ said Jim Owens, president and CEO. ‘She is an exceptional commercial leader with a proven track record of success in highly complex, international businesses. Celeste brings a wealth of global, executive leadership and an understanding of the adhesives industry that will provide accelerated growth and performance for H.B. Fuller. I am confident Celeste will successfully build upon Ted Clark’s success and, together with our Executive Committee, drive our company’s continued growth and profitability.’”
Do you have company news to share with the industry? Please send your press releases to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top 5 News that Sticks for March 6-12
- Mastin Named H.B. Fuller Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer as Clark Moves to Advisory Role 2nd week at #1
- DuPont to Divest Majority of Mobility & Materials Segment to Celanese #3 last week
- Evonik Develops New Sustainability Strategy
- Bostik to Strengthen Engineering Adhesives Portfolio with Acquisition of PMP in China #5 last week
- Savelieff Named Vice President of Operations for Mactac
This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants, and coatings-related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media channels.