Last week, news of a completed acquisition drew the most reader interest: Arkema Finalizes Acquisition of Ashland’s Performance Adhesives Business.
“We are very happy to welcome Ashland Performance Adhesives’ teams within Arkema,” said Thierry Le Hénaff, chairman and CEO, regarding the acquisition. “I am convinced that Bostik will benefit from this deal to accelerate its development in attractive and high-growth applications. Our strengthened Adhesive Solutions segment will play a key role in implementing our ambition to be a leader in innovative materials for a more sustainable world.”
Are you up to date on all of the latest industry acquisitions? Subscribe to ASI eNews, and we’ll deliver the news directly to you!
Top 5 News that Sticks for March 13-19
- Arkema Finalizes Acquisition of Ashland’s Performance Adhesives Business
- Omya Implements Surcharge on Calcium Carbonate Products in Europe
- H.B. Fuller Joins 4evergreen Alliance
- Scott Bader Expands Structural Adhesive Production to North America
- Sika Acquisition of Sable Marco Strengthens Access to Distribution Channel in Canada
This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants, and coatings-related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media channels.