Readers last week were most interested in the release of the final program for the upcoming 2022 World Adhesive and Sealant Conference: “Organizers of the 2022 World Adhesive and Sealant Conference (WAC2022) recently announced that the final program is available. The event will be held April 25-27 at the Hilton Chicago in Chicago, Ill. The program shares details regarding WAC2022’s more than 70 educational sessions, keynote addresses from industry and thought leaders, and the international EXPO trade show.”
Have you had a chance to check out our coverage of WAC2022? What are you most looking forward to?
Top 5 News that Sticks for April 3-9
- Final Program Released for World Adhesive and Sealant Conference
- Matrix Adhesives Group Acquires Lohnpack Contract Filling
- BASF and L&L Products Collaborate on Battery Protection Solution
- Kraton Collaborates with SABIC on Certified Renewable Styrenic Block Copolymers
- Sika Completes Divestment of European Industrial Coatings Business
This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants, and coatings-related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media channels.