Huntsman is a specialty chemicals provider that posted revenues of approximately $8 billion in 2022. The company operates in three product segments: Polyurethanes, Performance Products, and Advanced materials. In 2022, the Polyurethanes segment accounted for 63% of revenue, the Performance Products accounted for 21%, and the Advanced Materials segment accounted for 16%.
Huntsman’s Advanced Materials division produces polymer resin systems and adhesives. The division total sales for 2022 of approximately $1.3 billion. Among the end-markets served by this division are infrastructure, general industry, automotive, commodity, and aerospace.
Among the brands within the Advanced Materials division is ARALDITE® high-performance adhesive technologies. The ARALDITE® 2080 and ARALDITE® 2081 low-odor adhesives received the JEC Composites Innovation Award this year.
NOTES: In February of this year, Huntsman announced it had completed the sale of its Textile Effects division to Archroma, a portfolio company of SK Capital Partners.
No. 8 | Huntsman Corp.The Woodlands, Texaso
President and CEO: Peter R. Huntsman
Sources: company website, 10K, press releases
More on Huntsman Corp.
- Huntsman Develops Materials to Boost Battery Performance and Protection
- Huntsman Adhesives Win JEC Composite Innovation Award
- Huntsman’s European Polyurethanes Plants Achieve Mass Balance Certification
- Huntsman Gains Approval for Sale of Textile Effects Division to Archroma
- Huntsman Releases 2021 Sustainability Report
- Huntsman Begins Commercial Operation of New Splitter at Polyurethanes Plant in Louisiana