DuPont provides technology-based materials and solutions to key markets that include electronics, transportation, construction, water, healthcare and worker safety. The company reported full-year 2022 net sales of $13.0 billion in 2022, representing an increase of 4% year over year.
DuPont produces adhesives and related solutions for applications in electric and hybrid vehicles and the automotive aftermarket, along with composite, glass, and rubber-to-substrate bonding. The company declined to give specific adhesives sales for 2022.
NOTES: In November 2022, DuPont announced it had completed the divestment of the majority of its Mobility & Materials segment to Celanese Corp. for a purchase price of $11 billion in cash. The Auto Adhesives, Multibase and Tedlar® product lines within the Mobility & Materials segment were not included in the scope of the divestitures.
No. 13 | DuPontWilmington, Delaware
CEO: Ed Breen
Parent Company: DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
Sources: 10K report, company website
More on DuPont
- IRI Names Award Recipients
- DuPont Wins Three 2023 Edison Awards
- DuPont Completes M&M Divestiture to Celanese
- Rogers Announces Termination of Merger Agreement with DuPont
- Bodo Möller Chemie Group Celebrates a 20-year Global Partnership with DuPont
- DuPont Opens New Biopharma Tubing Manufacturing Site in South Carolina