PURBlue 4 melters heat only a small amount of adhesive as needed so reduce thermal stress and protect bonding characteristics of unused PUR. The user-friendly, intuitive design offers simple, reliable operation, allowing empty foil bags to be quickly and easily changed while graphical controls simplify programming and operation. In addition, the system allows for easy access and quick disassembly to facilitate cleaning and maintenance.
PURBlue 4 adhesive melters feature:
- A pneumatic piston, providing optimal contact between the adhesive and melting grid to maximize adhesive use from each bag and minimize adhesive residue
- Graphical indicators and easy-to-use controls, to simplify programming and system monitoring
- Sensors, indicators and warnings for piston status, slug status and reservoir level
- A variety of precision, variable-speed gear pump options, with key-to-line availability
- A choice of manual or automatic pressure controls
- Single-tool, quick-release access panels and a swiveling tank lid for maintenance and slug changes