The list of Sartomer presentations at Radtech 2010 are as follows:
- “Influences on Barrier Performance of UV/EB Cured Polymers,” presented by Josh Oliver, manager of UV Specialty Applications, Tuesday, May 25
- “Evaluation of New Oligomers for UV/EB Lithographic Inks,” presented by James Goodrich, manager of UV/EB Technology, Tuesday, May 25
- “Acrylated Products Designed for Formability and Adhesion Enhancement in Direct to Metal Applications,” presented by William A. Schaeffer, manager of Industrial & Specialty Coatings, UV/EB Technology, Tuesday, May 25
- “Design and Performance of Radiation Curable Acrylates with High Renewable Carbon Content,” presented by Jeffrey Klang, manager of Monomer Development, Wed., May 26
- “UV/EB Technology for What’s Next,” presented by James Goodrich, manager of UV/EB Technology, Time TBD
In addition, Sartomer will feature 12 oligomers and monomers at its booth (#309) throughout the four-day show. Abstracts for the papers are available on Sartomer’s Web site atwww.sartomer.com/events.asp.