Sea-Land Announces Personnel Appointments
Jennifer Altstadt was appointed president of the company by the board of directors.
Sea-Land Chemical Company recently announced several promotions within the company. The following changes have been made to the executive and senior management teams:
- Jennifer Altstadt was appointed president of the company by the board of directors, previously serving as chief operating officer and director of operations and strategic planning for the past two years.
- Craig Lundell was promoted to senior vice president of commercial operations for the U.S. and Europe. In this new role, Lundell leads all the commercial operations for the company, which includes supplier relations, supply chain, customer service and marketing.
- Christy Henley has been selected as the new vice president of sales. Henley is supported by an experienced sales team of 12 account managers in the U.S.
- In addition to his current roles as national account manager and vice president of business development, Jack McKenna will support the growth of the business in Canada as the new vice president of Sea-Land Chemical Canada Ltd.
- Mark Christeon has taken on the role of national account manager for strategic accounts. Christeon also has responsibility for business development efforts in Mexico and Latin America.
- After 20 years of leading the customer service group for the company, Sakura Olah has accepted the newly created position of director of business processes. Olah continues in her role as director of international operations for Sea-Land Chemical Canada Ltd. and Sea-Land Chemical Europe Ltd.
- After serving for 10 years as supply chain manager with the company, Jeff Levandowski has been elevated to the director of commercial operations position. Levandowski assumes responsibility for directing the supply chain management and customer service functions of the business.
- Joe Ramey has been promoted from controller to director of accounting and MIS (controller), responsible for oversight and reporting of company financial results and management of information systems.
For more information, visit www.sealandchem.com.