Mactac® recently announced that it will be growing and expanding its Mactac LINTEC Durable Goods and Industrial Labeling Line in 2020. LINTEC Corp. purchased Mactac in December 2016 to expand and strengthen its label business in North America. After consolidating the roll label business of LINTEC with that of Mactac, 2019 marked the first full year of combined sales activity for the new Mactac LINTEC products.
“We promoted a new Mactac LINTEC product each month and garnered tremendous interest from current and new customers,” said Kim Hensley, senior marketing manager for Mactac Performance Adhesives.
The addition of LINTEC’s roll label product portfolio has also reportedly allowed Mactac to enter new markets. The Mactac LINTEC product portfolio currently includes label solutions such as:
- Security labelstocks for industrial and automotive tamper-evident solutions
- Industrial labelstocks for extreme chemical and abrasion resistance
- High-adhesion labelstocks such as those that deliver strong adhesion to oil-contaminated surfaces
- Cryogenic labelstocks for label applications requiring temperatures as low as -320˚F (-196˚C)
- Labelstocks that resist blistering and delamination caused by outgasses emitted from plastics
- Overlaminate films that differentiate products with features like soft touch and hologram
Mactac reports that the products are designed for applications like power tools, appliances, electronics, compliance labels, and warning and instructional labels, as well as identification of test tubes and promotional labeling. Additional details are available at www.mactac.com/rolllabel.