ICP Building Solutions Group has launched its new Polyset® PVC spray contact adhesive, which was reportedly designed as a portable, self-containing, single-component solution with speed and simplicity in mind. Engineered to adhere most PVC membranes to most vertical walls and substrates for commercial low-slope roofing applications, Polyset PVC spray contact adhesive delivers high adhesive output with a fast setup time, helping commercial roofing professionals reduce labor time and complete jobs faster.
“We are always working to develop new solutions that help our customers work faster and smarter,” said David Spaulding, director of Sales, Low Slope Roofing Products at ICP Building Solutions Group. “With the new Polyset PVC Spray Contact Adhesive, we’re confident we’ve done just that, with a quick setup process and a simplified application that helps professionals complete quality jobs more efficiently.”
Additional benefits include:
- Can be applied in temperatures as low as 25°F (-4°C) and higher
- No power required, allowing for easy transportation
- Zero VOC spray contact adhesive
- Reusable spray gun and hose (sold separately)
- Excellent resistance against weather, water, fuel, oil, and many other plasticizers
- Low cost per applied square foot of application
- Up to 1,000 sq ft total bonded adhesive coverage
For more information, visit at www.icpgroup.com.