Arkema recently shared details regarding its second annual Coating Rendez-Vous digital event, which will be held June 21-22, 2022. The company reports that the event will feature actionable solutions and technologies in coating materials that support safer products, reduced carbon footprint solutions, and a more circular economy.
To kick off the event at 9 a.m. on June 21, Hélène Pernot, Ph.D., sustainable offer manager, Arkema Coating Solutions, and Chris Miller, Ph.D., R&D director, Arkema Coating Resins, will participate in an exclusive interview and Q&A session focusing on Key Ways Toward More Sustainable Coating Solutions. Discussion topics will include:
- Eliminating substances of concern and reducing HAPs
- Leveraging alternative renewable feedstocks
- Reducing energy and resource intensity
- Enabling sustainable performance and durability
As part of the event, Arkema will also hold a series of technical presentations:
- “A waterborne alkyd resin range for more sustainable architectural coatings”—Gregory Delmas, Ph.D., development and innovation leader, Coating Resins
- “Latest rheology & specialty additive innovations to reduce environmental footprint”—Yohann Trang, business manager, Rheology & Specialty Additives
- “New waterborne acrylic polyol emulsion for more sustainable industrial coatings”—Claire Reynier, marketing and business development manager, Coating Resins
- “Latest resin and additive innovations for more sustainable UV-curable performance coatings”—Xavier Drujon, technical manager, UV specialties
- “Furthering sustainability with powder coatings”—Sameer Shaikh, technical leader, Powder Resins
For more information, visit www.arkema.com.