This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in H.B. Fuller’s acquisition of China-based Tonsan Adhesive (H.B. Fuller to Purchase Tonsan Adhesive): “H.B. Fuller Co. recently announced it has signed an agreement to purchase Tonsan Adhesive Inc. The acquisition reportedly adds strong…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for July 6-12
1. H.B. Fuller to Purchase Tonsan Adhesive #3 last week
2. Kraton Innovation Center Opens
3. H.B. Fuller Second Quarter Revenue Up 4.8% #5 last week
4. LORD Completes Environmental Upgrades to Bowling Green Facility
5. PPG Signs Agreement to Acquire Comex